Journalism is now one of the many options when it comes to academic courses for college students. Well, this is not just for fresh college students, but this is also for those who think that they have chosen a wrong course. It is not too late and you can still shift to diploma pengurusan dan teknologi pejabat.
Of course, you can choose to get the degree if time and money is not a problem since the diploma version is quicker, and of course, cheaper. But before anything else, why take journalism? What can you expect from this course?
For those who are still not aware about the many perks of being a journalism graduate, check this out:
- You will always be one of those who will get the information first. This is not only because your job might entail you to do this, but this is also because if you are interested in journalism course, most of the time, you are also always thirsty for new information. It will be like it runs in your veins.
- If you have been restricted to a cubicle because of your line of work, that is not the way when you are already a journalism graduate. You will need to go out to fish for the latest events in your area or in the world. You need to be one of those who will get fresh information. In fact, you will be competing with others in your field. Indeed, it will be an exciting career.
- Though it is not a good thing to be a narcissist, still it will be really great to see your name in a paper where you know, a lot of people can see. You will feel like all the efforts and all those sleepless nights are really worth it, not to mention the fact that you an also get a good pay.
- You will exponentially build your own networks. You will start to meet new friends, new allies that will help you in creating your contents. You will rely on each other for information and for the respective skills in coming up with reliable and well written contents.
- If you are a journalist, your skills in constructing contents will be fully enhanced and the same thing goes with how you speak. Of course, it goes without saying that if you are a good writer, you will also be a good speaker.
- You will learn a lot of things. In fact, along the way, you will learn firsthand some of the things that are not allowed in your community and some new policies. This should protect you and your family from going against the law. After all, ignorance of the law will never be accepted as an excuse.
See also: Making Your Time at Home Extra Fun
So, if you are still having a hard time deciding on what course to take, you can just take the course that is related to journalism. This can bring about a lot of opportunities and for sure, you will find a good spot in this industry.