Click here to join Week 10′s Double Barrel Hunt!
THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
HOW TO ENTER
1. Purchase a minimum of RM30 at participating BHPetrol stations to be eligible to enter The Double Barrel Hunt. Ask for a card and you will be given one with a serial number. You will need to keep your copy of the card.
2. Tune in to season one of Driven at 10.30pm on 8TV on Sunday and find out the number of times BHPetrol’s Double Barrel Nozzle appears on the show (The Double Barrel Nozzle will be accompanied by a red target on the show. Actual fuel nozzles that appear on the show are not considered as the Double Barrel Nozzle). Then log on to this website and click on The Double Barrel Hunt link above. This is a weekly contest and it runs from 11th April till 19th June 2010 for ten weeks. If you miss the episode you can log on to this website and watch the episode again.
3. Fill in the online form with your personal particulars and key in the serial number and answer the questions. Top five winners will be selected every week. First place winners from all ten weeks will be invited to attend the Driven Track Day on 25th June where a Grand Prize winner will be selected.
i. This is a weekly contest and each serial number is valid for one entry only.
ii. Top five winners every week will walk home with following prizes from BHPetrol, Nokia, V-KOOL and Three Bond Looks Ultra Glass Coating Neo:
– First Place: Nokia E52, RM500 BHPetrol voucher, Driven merchandise
– Second Place: RM500 V-KOOL ELITE rebate, RM400 BHPetrol voucher, Driven merchandise
– Third Place: RM500 V-KOOL ELITE rebate, RM300 BHPetrol voucher, Driven merchandise
– Fourth Place: RM300 Three Bond Looks Ultra Glass Coating Neo, RM200 BHPetrol voucher, Driven merchandise
– Fifth Place: RM300 Three Bond Looks Ultra Glass Coating Neo, RM100 BHPetrol voucher, Driven merchandise
iii. First place winners from every week (total of 10) will be invited to attend the Driven Track Day on 25th June and each will enjoy the following:
– Taxi ride in a race car, AXLE Motorsport merchandise and Driven merchandise
iv. A Grand Prize winner will be selected and will walk home with the following:
– RM5000 BHPetrol voucher, Nokia N97, Three Bond Looks Ultra Glass Coating Neo treatment on a Standard sedan worth RM1950
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Contestants must tune in to Driven at 10.30pm on 8TV, on Sunday.
2. Contestants visiting participating BHPetrol station will only be allowed to enter the contest after spending a minimum of RM30 and must keep the card received with a serial number. The contest cannot be entered without the serial number and each serial number is valid for one entry only.
3. Contestants must log on to www.driven.com.my and enter personal details and the serial number.
4. Contestants must answer all questions.
5. Weekly winners will be selected based on the correct stated number of times the Double Barrel Nozzle is seen per episode, the fastest correct entry and the most attractive slogan.
6. 5 weekly winners will be announced this website, on 8TV Quickie as well as notified by telephone.
7. Slogan entries from the ten weekly winners will be reviewed once more on the final week. The weekly winner with the best slogan will become the Grand Prize winner.
8. The season finale (episode 13) will feature the Driven Track Day and Prize Presentation. Driven Media Sdn. Bhd. and Boustead Petroleum Marketing Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to use (and allow its agents to use) winners’ voices, images, photographs, names and likenesses for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material.
9. The prizes are as stated and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services.
10. The judges’ decision is final and co correspondence will be entertained.
11. Employees of Boustead Petroleum Marketing Sdn. Bhd., their affiliate companies, families, agencies, advisors, franchisees, suppliers and any persons assisting in this contest in not eligible to participate.
12. There are further terms and conditions by the prize sponsors in regards to the prizes offered in this contest.